Problem Statement :
Standard = A level of Quality
OUR EXCHANGE STANDARDS ARE EXACTLY THAT
THE LEVEL OF QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
When we deliver on our standards, our EP’s go through the experience that was promised to them in the first place.
Proposed Solution :
- We wanted to clear out all the confusions, we wanted to make sure that we ask our customers the right questions. That's enables us to assess our quality of product as well as keep ourselves accountable to what we should deliver.
- We wanted to ensure an easier process for the EP to fill their surveys making sure it's an integral, yet a smooth process for the customer.
The Survey :
We divided the survey into two parts and in the following section we will explain how will both parts be handled.
First Part :
- Personal Goal Setting
- Outgoing Preparation
- Expectation Setting
- Visa and Work Permit
- Arrival Pickup
- Incoming Preparation
- First day of Work
Second Part :
- Alignment Spaces with Opportunity Provider
- Job Description
- Working Hours
- Opportunity Benefits
- Departure Support
- Debrief with AIESEC
For more information about the details of the questions please refer to the Standards Document attached below.
The flow :
- After 15 days from the realization date the EP will get notified via email to proceed with filling the first part of the Standards Survey this part will include the first part of the standards survey mentioned above.
- Second Survey will commence 15 days after the finished date with all the rest of the standards and edit rights for all the answers combined.